Monday, September 18, 2017

Advertising and Editorial Photography by Jason Jones

  While a good part of my work is  in Architecture and Interiors, there is quite a bit of crossover, and many assignments come in the form of advertising and editorial work.

  I am truly jealous of people who can effortlessly write amazing content, stories and books. Writing, along with painting, are two creative things that helped drive me to the backside of the camera! Just as architecture and interiors crosses over with other photography, writers sometimes need images to round out the concept they are conveying. This crossover is where I come in, and work my magic.

  Whatever story your publication has in the works, I can provide excellent imagery to accompany it. My photography was first published in 2001, by chance, when this was still just a hobby and a dream. Since then, I have had thousands of images published in just about every medium imaginable, across the country, with some even internationally!

   Photography is no longer my hobby, it's my only business. Trust your brand to a professional, and call or email for a quote today.

Advertising and Editorial Photography by Jason Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment