Wednesday, September 20, 2017

A lake house project...


Stunning lakeside house in Texas.
 It's easy to get distracted or fixated on one thing. I tend to find the "hero" image from a project or shoot, and focus on that for portfolio material or promotion. Of course all the images I create are amazing (sarcasm dripping all off of that comment!), but for every portfolio image you see, I spent a whole day, sometimes several on location, shooting other equally great images. For whatever reason, they just were not the "feature" image.

   This blog post will be a slight departure from the usual, in that I will show you several images from the same project. I think it's worth noting, that many photographers can cherry pick a few images from a few shoots for an impressive website. But when you hire a photographer, you need someone who can shoot every room of the house with the same stunning look as that one hero image. I'll shut up, and let this gorgeous custom home, built by one of my best clients, do the talking - because it is way more interesting than I am!

Soak up the lake view, and morning sun in the formal living area.

Enjoy the breeze on this amazing patio!

The lower level wine room is to die for!

My favorite feature in a house - ever!

This beautiful kitchen is one of my favorites.

This is a home.

     
Even the lot is amazing!


  Texas, Oklahoma, Gulf Coast, Florida, and New England Architectural photographer

Jason Jones Architectural Photography

Custom Home by MJ Brown Distinctive Homes

No comments:

Post a Comment