Saturday, February 25, 2017

General Tso's Chicken - Dallas Texas Food & Advertising Photographer

  While this dish is a 20th Century creation for the North American Chinese Cuisine market, I am quite confident that Zuo Zongtang, the man who the dish is named after, would be quite proud of it.

  As a food and advertising photographer, presenting simple dishes is harder than it seems. For me, it is a welcome challenge that keeps my mind sharp and creativity flowing. It's one of the things about photography I love so much.

  I would love to discuss your upcoming menu revamp, or new concept, and get you great images to represent your brand. With all the online options such as Yelp, UberEats, and a dozen other delivery and review services, great photos will make that first impression to get customers in your doors, or on your app to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment