Wednesday, December 29, 2021

That went by FAST...

Office tower courtyard
 
  So here we are. Another year gone. When I did my obligatory end of year post for 2020, I said I was going to kick 2021's butt or something like that. I would say mission accomplished!


  I don't think any of us envisioned exactly how this year would go, but we had high hopes. For the most part, those expectations were met. I not only picked up new clients, I was just as productive with my existing clients as I have ever been. December is usually one of my slowest months, and as I wrap up the year headed back home from a shoot in DC, it is all soaking in at just how much WE accomplished. The flights are full, offices are bustling, and people along the way seemed happy for the first time in a long time.


  All that being said, I'll take it. We're never going back to the old normal, and thats actually a good thing. We've adapted, and are overcoming. As an Architectural photographer, adapting and overcoming is a necessary skill, but it's a great reminder there's bigger problems in the world besides the exposure triangle, composition, and access!


  Just like the last 12 years, this one is no different for me at its core. I create images, and handle all the issues surrounding the final product from start to finish. From Dallas to Atlanta, Florida to D.C., and everywhere in between, I have enjoyed your company this year - and the time spent creating images for clients in those places. Architectural and Interior photography is a lifestyle for me. I live and breathe it. As always, let's make next year even better. I'm certainly ready!


Hope you had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Years!

Jason Jones

jasonjones-photo.com

Texas Architectural and Interior Photographer

Serving Dallas, Austin, Houston, Atlanta Georgia, Tampa / Orlando Florida, Washington D.C., Boston and Phoenix.

No comments:

Post a Comment